Monday, November 24, 2008

My Darling 25th Birthday

I have just celebrate my darling 25th Birthday at Scarlet Hotel. The room that I book was nice and cosy but I think that the Suite will be much better. The Price of course will be even better. If I am not wrong, booking a suite there will cost around 1K plus which I think is a bit ridiculous as I can go overseas with my darling with this pricing.

After Checking in, we proceed to walk around the area to find some food to eat as we are both quite hungry.

At night, we proceed to the Breeze restaurant at scarlet hotel to have a nice dinner. The atmosphere there was great and quite romantic as I have requested for a quiet seat in a corner of the restaurant. We ordered some oyster, Lamb Rack and Spring Chicken. The oyster was pretty fresh. Lamb Rack was superb and the serving is just nice. The spring chicken was nothing to rave about as how delicious can a spring chicken be. The restaurant even gave my darling a complimentary small birthday cake with the staffs singing a birthday song for her. Total damage for all these food is around $50pax. I would come back to this restaurant to eat again.

Eaten all the oyster already. Yummy



No comments: