Monday, November 24, 2008

My Darling 25th Birthday Present

It is the time of the year again. I have to think of what to get for my darling again.

Every year this time, I would I have rack my brain over it.

What should I get for her ???

  1. Phone
  2. Necklace/Bracklets
  3. Watch
  4. New Computer
  5. LCD screen
  6. Perfumes
  7. I-Gallop
  8. Wii - Fit
  9. Rollerblade
  10. Diamond

I really don't know....... So I decided to order a Lychee martini cake from Pine garden and make a hand-make card coupled with some drawing and poems inside the card as one of the present for her since she have been requesting for it a long long time ago.

The 2nd present for her will be a facial package since I know that she wants it.

The 3rd present - She will have to tell me as I don't want to buy something which she won't use or have no use for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Diamonds are a girls best friend