Thursday, November 27, 2008

Magadascar 2

Today I went to Vivo City to watch Magadascar 2 with her.

Guess what was the first thing she ask me when I met her ?

Standard Question: What are we eating today?

She is really such a greedy girl. Just thinking about food and more food everyday.

We settled for Pineapple rice and fried kay tiao. Her Pineapple rice was not as delicious as she has hope. Guess what, she started her favourite activity. Whining and whining as usual.

After dinner, we then proceed to find something else to eat as she is not happy with the pineapple rice. So in search of the food that can fill her with happiness. Guess what we found.....

Popcorn....

I really wonder how come she love to eat popcorn.

After she got her popcorn, she became a nice girl but soon started to get pesky and naughty as always. She loves to bully me as usual.

Magadascar 2 was nice and I discovered how Penguin fly. They fly an airplane. Haha

I am so lame, I can't stand myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya...you are very lame.....u wanna see how polar flies? Let me kick you lor haha.....the pineapple rice is really sucky lor....waited so long and tasted so gross...don't give lousy food to me. I have good taste buds

Anonymous said...

and your stupid voting poll don't have lions on it...i don't like tigers....i like lions and the stupid vote is totally biased