Saturday, November 29, 2008

Boring Day

Today was a super boring day for me. I am being left all alone as my darling went to see a concert by Mayday. She never even offered to bring me there to watch when she knows that how much I love Mayday too. I used to not like Mayday but since my darling loves the lead singer who always sing so beautifully, I am starting to enjoy their songs too.

She as a crazy fan of Mayday will always shout, scream, roar and screek whenever she saw mayday. Sometimes she will even want to rush towards them to touch the lead singer. I really wonder if she is mad sometimes.

I feel so bored. It has been a long time since I am being left all alone on a Saturday night. Boring me is now being left all alone as home staring at my computer and typing this post. Nothing for me to do today as all my friends is not free to go out with me except to go cheong which I don't fell like going. I think I am too old for these kind of things already. Gone are the days when I will just go to Zouk, Devils bar to cheong till the wee morning.

Now is 10.30pm already and my darling did not even give me a single sms to tell ask me where am I or how did I spend my day. She is really too too mad into Mayday already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAYDAY ROCKS!!

Anonymous said...

I love po po bear....what is mayday compared to po po? Being with po po bear, 我是真正的快乐 :P