Saturday, December 6, 2008

Birthday Gift

Today I went to find my darling after work again.

This time we proceed to NorthPoint as the watch that my darling like only have stock there. Once we reached there, we proceed to have our dinner at the new japanese food court upstairs at the new extension. Food there was not bad but of course not as nice as compared to the Japanese restaurant as it is only a food court. But the price is much better.

After Dinner, proceed to City Chain to buy the watch which she wanted and some lingerie.

I have finally bought her the Birthday Presents which I have been owing her for quite some time already. Dear, U got pressie already.... Stop hounding me for your presents everyday ok.

I Love U..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you too.....muz jia you earn morn money for jobless keeper k :P